EV Kit 2 – ECU starter kit for the more demanding EV/HEV applications
Powerful ECU Kit for rapid EV/HEV Powertrain development, from car, to bus, to offroad equipment! This kit does not include other EV components such as motors, batteries, etc nor software. Each such component must be procured separately. However, the ECU kit is capable of controlling most typical actuators, sensors, CAN, and other typical requirements of production EV as well as HEV applications.
This Raptor Kit includes
1. GCM196 Raptor control module
2. GCM196 Connector Kit
3. KVASER LEAF LIGHT HS v2 USB-CAN Device
4. Wiring Harness – LV – EV- Lab
- Raptor GCM196 Raptor control module
The GCM196 is a general purpose control module with 3 CAN buses and 1 LIN bus and a large variety of I/O. The speed of the Infineon Tricore processor make this the fastest module in our lineup. There is also a safety ASIC designed into the module suitable for safety critical applications.
- Connector Kit for GCM196. This kit includes the ECU Connector, Pins and plugs for empty slots.
- KVaser LEAF LIGHT HS v2 USB-CAN Device is a lowcost single channel CAN device which will get you started. Please contact us or KVAser or one of their distributors for other options.
- Gannet made wiring harness that includes Power, CAN, and few other key Inputs to get you going with your kit fast! All you need is a PC with RaptorCAL installed, and a power supply and you are ready to power up and start working with your ECU!